Pool of Radiance Forgotten Realms series:
- Pool of Radiance cheat code is ‘start.exe STING’
- Curse of the Azure Bonds cheat code is ‘start.exe STING Wooden’ as noted here
- Secrets of the Silver Blade cheat code is ‘start.exe Hoop Gem’ as noted here
- Pools of Darkness cheat code is ‘game.exe 2 2 Helm’ as noted here
- FRUA doesn’t seem to have obvious cheat code. aka not based on PoR code
Savage Frontier Forgotten Realms series:
- Gateway to the Savage Frontier currently needs a hacked executable (here) and then ‘game.exe Super Wooden’ press the Z button on your turn and ‘-‘ on the monsters
- Treasure of the Savage Frontier ‘game.exe 2 2 Helm’
- Champions of Krynn cheat code is ‘start.exe Woof Helm’
- Death Knights of Krynn cheat code is ‘start.exe anything Helm’
- Dark Queen of Krynn appears the same code as FRUA so again not sure.
The two Buck Rogers game are using the PoR code base, but all the normal cheat code has been removed. And there is no obvious “Gods intervene!” in the text strings of the engine
Spelljammer: Pirates of Realmspace is a different code base, the previous games PoR based code bases are Pascal where as this one is C/C++, I couldn’t see anything that looks like a “Gods intervene” text string ether.