Five days into being a Mac user, and on the whole I like it. Here is my running thoughts:
- Had Dashboard crash (well Michaela did actually)
- Had Firefox crash
- I really like the parental controls.
- The kids really love GarageBand
- After days of telling Michaela you could use two fingers on the track pad to do a right click, I found Rod’s blog post, (where I read about the feature originally) only to discover that it was not on by default. That explains my lack of success.
- Found the Super DragAndGo extension, so now I don’t need a middle click to browse with tabs.
- Found this support note saying why I couldn’t find Boot Camp Assistance, and why I also couldn’t find how to install it. This was really driving be batty
So, now I have Boot Camp, I’ll start the Windows XP install, and then be able to decommission my current desktop PC. Yeah!