Version 1.1.3 of Curse of the Azure Bonds is now up on the Google Code project site (Windows & Mac OS X builds).
I had managed to break a number of parts of the game that were working correctly due to “refactoring” the code. Not sure I’ve learn my lesson, but there are a good many issues introduced, of which not all are fixed yet.
Fixed in this version:
- Issue 54, Fixed join items command, to not loose items
- Issue 55, Fixed crash from readying items from wrong class
- Issue 56, Fixed pooling of party money loosing gems and jewellery
- Issue 61, Fixed the group view display of AC
- Fixed colouring of sprites, missing black pixels
- Fixed sharing not removing treasure from ground