Version 1.1.3 of Curse of the Azure Bonds is now up on the Google Code project site (Windows & Mac OS X builds).
I had managed to break a number of parts of the game that were working correctly due to “refactoring” the code. Not sure I’ve learn my lesson, but there are a good many issues introduced, of which not all are fixed yet.
Fixed in this version:
- Issue 54, Fixed join items command, to not loose items
- Issue 55, Fixed crash from readying items from wrong class
- Issue 56, Fixed pooling of party money loosing gems and jewellery
- Issue 61, Fixed the group view display of AC
- Fixed colouring of sprites, missing black pixels
- Fixed sharing not removing treasure from ground
Thanks to Manning and Chaney for providing issue reports, and as always any issues found, post them here in the comments, email me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org), or post on the issue list.