Build 1.0.5 was put up on Goggle Code yesterday.
- Loading saved games with Druids / Ranger / Paladins / Magic-Users / Clerics was not translation complete, and would therefore crash
- Saving newly created characters incorrectly ask if you wanted to overwrite the file
- The display of a characters AC was +/- flipped
- The save game from the training menu did not work
- The item name list was missing a blank string, thus causes items part way through to display with a off by one name.
- Fixed the calculation of AC bonus from Dexterity
- Fixed how losing combat was treated, so you now don’t get shown the EXP rewarded screen
- Scrolling through the party list was broken
- Fixed small typo in the code-wheel (even though it turned off in the game)
- Fixed the display names on spells. There was many blank strings missing
- Fixed spell memorizing screen
- Fixed some menu that would not accept input like Exit
- Fixed the treasure found code to handle not being in combat (SSI bug)
Most of these changes were from Paul, or playing with his save game. I have started on some of the combat UI problems that have been bugging me.
So as always, posts your comment/issues here or on the GoogleCode site.