I have updated the installer on GoogleCode since my last update.
Changes made are:
- Fixed the CPU thrashing that occurred while waiting for user input in parts of the game.
- Many changes have been made so the Demo runs to completion, and now it seems to be exception (crash) free. I had it running for 5 hours at work, with no exceptions.
- Fixed some code translations issues.
- Fixed some data translations issues. Used to control menu’s etc.
- Worked on Spell memorization menu (not complete)
- Fixed the synchronisation between the engine and UI so they both shutdown when the window is closed, or the game exited.
- Made some improvements to how the installer upgrades itself (not very tested or checked in yet)
The game has been downloaded 17 times currently, and I have to say that is 16 times more than I expected. The first was me. I have had feedback which was very cool, thanks Paul.
Lots left to do, but I’ve got some motivation presently to keep working….