FeedDemon 2.6 has been released from beta, and it’s now free. This is a happy day. It’s a fantastic feed reader. I love the synchronisation via NewsGator.
Now I can get friends and family using it.
I’m not sad that I’ve paid for it, and it is now free, because it really didn’t cost that much, but it really is that good.
So go download FeedDemon now!
Over the two weekends of the Christmas break, Harvey and I worked on the house. Doing one side of the bay window each weekend
We replaced twice:
- the double 4″x 2″ corner stud
- the 4″x2″ middle stud
- the 4″x3″ window stud, which holds the lintel
- replaced the 2″x 2″ and 2″x 5″ corner plates (not sure correct term)
- replaced the weatherboards
- weatherboard the bay window
- lay floor in the room
- plus small tasks
We are estimating three more days, then we will be done! Oh my god, I’m getting so sick of the time sink of this project, but we’re on the back straight, and we’ve come so far.